Xmas snowman card Xmas snowman card

Why did the sky just... Stop.

That wasn't funny. The Graphics were nice but the way that the sky just kind of... Stopped at the top of the cartoon was just wierd and the music was depressing. Once again, the only thing that managed to claw your way to me voting "3" was that it was well drawn.
Merry X-mas!

reverendJ responds:

Thanx for the review.

I know it isn't as advanced as "Tree Designer" but I try ... those pesky drag/drop commands are so so tricky.

Magical Trevor ( Punk ) Magical Trevor ( Punk )

w00tage!!

Well good. Most MT spoofs are crap, but u rock man!

A Horrible Day A Horrible Day

Brilliant!!

That was cool. The animation was smooth and kewl, plot- Funny!! Fantastic!!
PS-Like R.E.M
PPS-Like "Land of broken glass" Lol!!

a dog named BEN a dog named BEN

HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

Wow, that was funny, I liked the Peter Kay-esque accent too!! Wow, so funny. Well done. The thing is, You can't tell wether the crapness is just for humor or wether you are shit. Whichever- You are comedic genius!

PS Animal Trust PS Animal Trust

Ummm.... Very sad but..... no.

Yeah, whatever. Ok, very sad message, but not worthy of Newgrounds. And what's with that music?! Have you heard of SPELLING & GRAMMER!!!???? Talk 'atcha Later- Jack-Flash!

My Tear for London My Tear for London

fantastic.

Sensetive & respectful, On a lighter note, Great drawing and animation. I'm english so It's all over the news, It's terrible. This is really a great piece of comemorative flash!

DynamiteClock's Dance DynamiteClock's Dance

Hey, This is good!

I thought your Animation Technique was very good, no rough edges or poor tweens. I liked your colour scheme too. I think a "PLAY" Button would add to it's, shall we say, Zing! Well done

London Underground London Underground

Graphics- Shit..... Song- AMAZING!!!!!!!!

That was the funniest song I have heard in ages. Did u write it yourself???! You should really improve the graphics though, coz 2 be honest with you, My mum could've done better. Well I wish I could remake th@ with the sound but Improve the graphics coz those drawings r SHIT! (luv song tho)

PEACETANK PEACETANK

Nice!

Brilliant. A toon that's good AND a message!! Wow, I like the strobe effect type thing. Very dramatic music, I heard it in some harry potter game!

A Demon Tale A Demon Tale

I like it...

I loved the animation and sad sound. I liked the kind of blurred backgrounds and water effects, but I had absoloutely NO IDEA WTF was GOING ON!!