Van Jellies Van Jellies

Physics are all wrong.

Doesn't balance properly. Once it begins to move it is incredibly hard to balance it out again, I didn't like.

Mad Libs 2 Mad Libs 2

Excellent

Hilarious, Loved it!

Sleepless Knight Sleepless Knight

Ok, But Improvement needed.

1st of All, If u die on the second level u lose all your upgrades, this must be changed.
2nd-WHY are RATS so hard to kill??
3rd-How come killing doesn't appear to get easire with each sword?
4th-WHY DO YOU HAVE A SHIELD IF YOU CAN'T BLOCK!!! MAKE IT SO U CAN BLOCK ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS-I actually Like the game!! (I just think it could be better!)

Rainbowsphere Rainbowsphere

Yeah! Kewl!

I like the colour change Idea. From "Red Beard" (miniclip) I presume??

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Never played it,but im sure others used this idea as well.

Islam At Glance Islam At Glance

Beautiful!

Web design & graphics in their purest form. I mean I didn't actually read a word of it but I liked your style. Well the only thing that brought it down was the content, We need humor, violence, quality flash & gaming. Come on! (apart from that, it's all good!)

Life of a fish Life of a fish

He he, Cool!

A simple Idea with a simple design. Quite hard though. I really like this game, I think it would be eaven better if you spruced up the graphics though. I'd like to see more bowl backgrounds and fish designs. For Ideas check out the internet game "insaniquarium". Check it out and make "Life of a fish v.2!"!! Gr8!!

Flash Basics in Detail Flash Basics in Detail

Gr8. U learn sumthing new everyday!

I thought it woz gr8. I always used 2 get stuck when I tried 2 make buttons. Thx. It's nice th@ ppls want to share stuff rather than just making themselves look good in the portal!

Lapin: Interactive Lapin: Interactive

Not that good

I didn't like it. Weird bouncy rabbit just doesn't do it for me. Not good. I think we have enough tamagotchi style games in the first place let alone CRAP tamagotchi style games.